Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wednesday, June 20th

Tuesday, June 19th:
Well, Tuesday did indeed mark the 7th straight up day for my account. Not only did it extend the streak, but it was also my largets dollar gain thus far. While the DOW increased slightly, my account was able to gain 2.4% today on a strong move from UTVG and CHND. This rally has brought me to within 8.3% of attaining my goal. I made one trade today, selling off the rest of my CHND at 3.28. I will be looking to rebuy into the stock, however, on any pullbacks.

Holdings as of the end of the day Tuesday:

AOB 38.9%
CEDA 18.2%
LWLL 3.4%
QAEIC 3.8%
UTVG 20.0%
Cash 15.7%

Outlook for Wednesday:

I have a feeling that Wednesday could mark the end of my winning streak on the market, especially if the overall markets take a reprieve. Most of my stocks finished very close to their highs of the day and have had a significant run up the last week or so. I believe that there could very possibly be a pullback with a couple of the stocks I own, causing my value to drop. This will be alright however, as long as I can continue the general trend up going forward. In other news, the Hedge Fund account had another up day and has approached a 2% return for the month. This return is made more remarkable given the fact that we have only been trading for about a week and we only have approximately 40% of our funds invested at this point.

No comments: