Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Wednesday, June 06 update

Tuesday, June 05:
Today was a fairly good day for me I believe. I was able to raise my account value slightly on a down day in the market. While I am still far off from my goal, I feel like I am positioning myself better to reach that mark. As I stated in my previous post, I bought an intial position in UTVG, and watched for other values throughout the day. I was able to find what I thought was a good value by buying CHCG under 6 and increased my holdings in the company.

Holdings as of the end of the day Tuesday:
AOB 42.8%
CEDA 17.1%
CHCG 5.4%
LWLL 3.8%
QAEIC 3.5%
UTVG 6.8%
Cash 20.5%

Today's plans:
Today is going to consist of more watching for potential value plays that will return a quick profit. If a couple of my current holding rise to a point where I could get out with a 5+% return, I will look to take the profits and wait for the next channeling of prices. Most of my attention remains focused on my largest holding, AOB, as an acquisition is imminent before the end of the month.

No comments: