Monday, June 18, 2007

Tuesday, June 19th

Monday, June 18th:
My account carried on with the momentum from last week, making today the 6th consecutive up day for my portofolio. While no move has been overly dramatic, these solid days have gotten me to within 10% of my goal to break even before pulling out of the account. I made only 1 trade today, selling my initial shares of CHND after they announced a nice contract for one of their subisiary companies. In other news, UTVG seems to have broken out of its trading range and CEDA reached .60 for the first time in a while.

Holdings as of the end of the day Monday:
AOB 40.6%
CEDA 17.8%
CHND 5.4%
LWLL 3.4%
QAEIC 3.7%
UTVG 18.2%
Cash 10.6%

Outlook for Tuesday:
Tuesday will try to bring the streak to 7 straight up days for my account. I will be looking for UTVG and CEDA to continue their rallies, as well as watching to see if AOB can break through 10. Other than that, I will be doing the normal price observing for opportunities to make some money. In Rick and my hedge fund account, we will look to build on a solid day Monday and try to solidify our long term holdings while at the same time making a profit in the short term.

No comments: