Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thursday, June 07 Update

Wednesday, June 06:

Considering how the markets were in negative territory throughout the day, my stocks were able to hold up fairly well and I got out of it with a minimal loss. One of the main reasons for my account holding up was CHCG, which I sold for 6.50 and buying in at an average price of about 6.10. In the end, this turned out to be too quick of a sale as it later rose to 7.00 right before the close for a 13% gain on the day. In other action, I also added to my position in UTVG and opened a position in CPNE.

Holdings as of the end of the day Wednesday:
AOB 42.3%
CEDA 17.8%
CPNE 3.6%
LWLL 3.8%
QAEIC 2.9%
UTVG 10.2%
Cash 19.7%

Outlook for Thursday:
The biggest stock for me to watch today will be CHCG. I am hoping for it too drop back below where I sold yesterday, but do not forsee it occuring. Another stock I will be following closely is CHND. There seems to be some good news coming out about the company and I will look to add it to my portfolio on any weakness today.

On a side note, Rick and I's joint account has opened up and we could see our first funds in it as early as today.

No comments: