Thursday, June 7, 2007

Friday, June 08 Update

Thursday June 07:

Thursday was a bit of a setback for me. My account lost approx 1.4% of its total value, but with the market as negative as it was, it does not surprise me that my stocks took a bit of a hit. My biggest loser percentage wise was UTVG. With a low float and a quick drop down, I took the chance to buy some more at what turned out to be the low of the day. Hopefully in the next few days I will be able to get positive on this stock and sell it for a gain. I also took the weakened prices to buy into JASO, a chinese solar company, for the first time. This stock has fluctuated quite a bit as of late, and I am hoping to catch a swing to the upside in the coming days.

Holdings as of the end of the day Thursday:
AOB 42.4%
CEDA 17.7%
CPNE 3.6%
JASO 6.5%
LWLL 3.7%
QAEIC 3.2%
UTVG 17.7%
Cash 5.2%

Outlook for Friday, June 08:

During the trading day Friday, I am going to continue doing the regular tracking of my core stocks, and look for ways to take advantage of their prices. If stocks continue to decline, I may decide to sell a couple of my stocks for a small loss to consolidate them into some of my current holding and increase my exposure in them.

1 comment:

rmacguidwin said...

The funds performance is looking good so far!