Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tuesday, June 05 update

Monday, June 4:

Well, yesterday proved to be an eventful day, with my largest holding announcing an offering of 13 million shares to raise funds for future growth and acquisitions. I took an opportunity to pick up some more, as I think the next month could show some significante steps in the growing process of this company. I also sold out of my position in CPHI and added LWLL, a small high growth company with solid prospects going forward.

Holdings as of the end of the trading day Monday:
AOB 43.3%
CEDA 15.6%
CHCG 3.4%
LWLL 3.8%
QAEIC 3.0%
Cash 29.4%

Today's plans:
As you can see, my cash position has increased with the sale of CPHI. With this money, I have arleady taken an initial position in UTVG. I will continue to monitor CHCG, CHNG, CPNE, and CHND, as well as other stocks for good entry points.

1 comment:

rmacguidwin said...

Blogs looking good Brian! Yea documenting your actions is definitely a good idea. It keeps you from making the same mistakes more than once!