Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thursday, June 20th

Wednesday, June 19th:
As expected, Wednesday did indeed end my run of consecutive up days for my account. All the major indices went down over 1% and my account dropped 1.5%. The reason for the drop had to do with weakneed from AOB and XING stating that it could be another month before they release their 06 numbers. I did not make any trades, as I did not feel there were great buying or selling opportunities.

Holdings as of the end of the day Wednesday:

AOB 38.2%
CEDA 18.5%
LWLL 3.4%
QAEIC 3.1%
UTVG 20.9%
Cash 15.9%

Outlook for Thursday:

On Thursday I am going to be looking for more gains from UTVG. This stock has been one my best buys and I am hoping for the upward trend to continue. Additionally, I will be watching for any pullback in CHND or CHCG that would create an attractive entry point.

No comments: