Thursday, June 21, 2007

Friday, June 22nd

Thursday, June 21st:

Thusrday started what will hopefully be another streak of up days for me. While the DOW gained about half a percent, my account was able to move up one and a quarter percent. The move was virtually all from UTVG, which announced an acquisition yesterday after the market closed and continue to plow ahead. I did not make any trades on Thursday, but CHCG has dropped to a point where I would consider buying some shares up.

Holdings as of the end of the day Thursday:

AOB 37.9%
CEDA 18.0%
LWLL 3.4%
QAEIC 2.4%
UTVG 22.7%
Cash 15.7%

Outlook for Friday:

I will keep a close eye on CHCG to see if it will move into a potential buying range. Also, as my XING option appears to be dead money for the next month, it will be even more important to maximize my gains in UTVG. Hopefully that stock will continue its move up into the high 2s. I am also hoping to see CEDA continue its push up into the mid .60s after taking a bit of a breather Thursday.

No comments: