Monday, June 4, 2007

Back after hiatus

Hello everyone,

I have decided to start my blog back up after taking some time off. Since my last post my account has been getting battered as chinese stocks have gotten hit. With my overall acount now down 20%, I am going to begin a series of consolidation in my holdings to try and get back to even in a fairly quick timeframe. I look forward to attempting to achieve this goal in what looks like a timid chinese market. As the days go by I plan on documenting my moves so you all have an idea of how I am trying to do this.


Last Friday: At the end of last week I finally sold my worst performing investment to date, BBC (now BBCZ). This was my first move in consolidation by building enough of a cash base to make some quick high percentage investments.

Today: Today I have taken a portion of that money and bought 10 shares of AOB. The Asian market sold off over 8% yesterday, which I feel has created a buying opportunity in this stock. An acquisition is on the horizon and I think this is a $12 stock that is trading in the low 10s due to the recent sell of in Asia. I also currently have a sell order in for all of my CPHI, as I feel that the upside is limited until the next earning announcement in August. Finally, in addition to AOB, I am looking at adding UTVG, CHNG, CPNE, and more CHCG for quick moves as I feel they are are trading at low valuations.

Current holdings followed by % of my account:
AOB 43.36
CEDA 17.20
CHCG 3.28
CPHI 18.60
QAEIC 3.11
Cash 14.53

No comments: