Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thursday, June 14th

Wednesday, June 13th:
The market had a good rally today, leading many stocks higher. AOB was helped along somewhat due to them finally announcing an acquisition. While it is somewhat smaller than I had hoped for, I think there may be some more acquisitions on the horizon for the company in the next few months. One of my smaller holdings, CPNE, climbed over 20% at one point today, allowing for me to sell out of it with an 8% profit after being down 15% on it a couple days ago. All in all my portfolio had just over a 1% increase today, slightly underperforming the DOW.

Holdings as of the end of the day Wednesday:
AOB 41.6%
CEDA 17.1%
CHND 5.4%
LWLL 3.4%
QAEIC 3.7%
UTVG 18.2%
Cash 10.6%

Outlook for Thursday:

As time goes on, I am beginning to believe that QAEIC, my XING option, is the key for me to get back to even. It had jumped from about $80 a few days ago to $130 yesterday before falling back down today. I await XING's earnings release in hope that it will send the stock upward and hopefully giving me at least a double on my investment. As for my strategy for the day, it remains the same as before.

No comments: